MOTORISED SMOKE CONTROL SHUTTERS Kamouflage MP
DESCRIPTION: The Kamouflage MP is a motorised, aesthetic and CE marked smoke control shutter that can be perfectly integrated in many smoke control systems. Kamouflage MP has a C10000 cycling classification, which means it can be used in combined smoke control and environmental, energy saving systems. It opens to supply and release air or to evacuate smoke in emergency situations whilst maintaining its fire resistant integrity in standby position.
CONSTRUCTION: Smoke damper consists of:
- 1 shutter (1V)
- Anodised aluminium frame
- Lock and key
- Connection compartment
- Actuating arm
- Product marking
- Resetting motor
- Elektromagnet 24V
- EASY-KAP MP – mounting frame
- EASY-KGC MP 1V – mouting frame with hinged drop guard grid
- In the smoke ventilation shaft
- Certified according to EN 12101-8:2011, Efectis with identification number 1812; Efectis_1812_CPR_1646
- Fire resistance up to EI 120 (vedi↔o) S 1500 C10000 AA multi.
- Tested according to EN 1366-10 pri 1500Pa.
- Classifications according to EN 13501-4.