Volume control dampers VCD-1
The volume control dampers are used in air conditioning systems for airflow adjustment and control of pressure in rectangular ducts and air handling units. They are installed as independent devices or in combination with protection louvers.
- Supporting frame
- Horizontal blades controlled by PVC mechanism
- Manual or electromotor drive
- ZN – galvanized sheet metal
- AL – aluminium sheet metal
- INOX AISI 304 – stainless steel sheet metal
Installation with flange on the duct.